Could I be pregnant?

By February 14, 2012 - 12:08pm

This is from my last post: HI there...I had my lmp Jan 9th. For the last week and half i have had small cramps...I had unprotected sex the 15th, 17, 18, 19th, and 22. I ovulated around the 23rd. Could there be a chance I am pregnant? I have been trying since October of 2011. It has been 4 months now since I have been off the pill..What do you think my chances are that I am pregnant??

**** I am now 6 days late for my period. I am having small cramping, my breast are tender, and I am always tired. I do have a clear discharge. My last hpt was negitive? What are the chances I am pregnant??? HELP PLEASE....

Hi marbear32

I just answered this question for you about 30 mins ago on your other post. Please only post one time per question so that all of our readers can have a chance to be helped. Thanks for your understanding,