Could I be pregnant?:(

By April 13, 2012 - 11:56am

Hey, so I started birth control on a Tuesday, five days later (Sunday) we had sex. We used a condom and he always knows to pull out. However, he pulled out a little late and we realized the condom broke. He says he only came a tiny bit, maybe a half teaspoon but this was around the time of my ovulation. I believe him because most of it was partly in the condom and elsewhere. I took next choice the following day. And then continued my normal birth control. I'm SO worried though. Prom is coming up and I don't want to have all this on my mind. Does anyone think I could be pregnant?:(

Hi there!

Check the leaflet with your birth control. After 5 days you may have been safe, meaning you should not have taken the Plan B. If you would have been safe, then Plan B may mess up your cycle.

Check all this out and putting a call in to ask your pharmacist is a good idea. We cannot tell you for sure, however, although we can make an educated guess and say you are at very low risk.

I encourage you to call your pharmacist or doctor.

My pharmacist said it was alright to take both. I'm just dl worries since it was around the time of my ovulation