could i be pregnant?

Okay so I posted a question like this the other day and I apologize now for asking it again but I can't find it and I forgot to bookmark it. Well I will be descriptive as possible. The day after my period ended my boyfriend and I were engaging in foreplay. He fingered me and such, I know I can't get pregnant from fingering however I then gave him oral. After we both washed our hand with soap (I am not sure exactly "how thuroughly").. after I ended up touching myself and he proceeded to finger me. I'm normally not worried about this kind of thing but idk my anxiety is kinda upsetting me. I mean it's been a week since this and since the day after it I've been nautious and having an upset stomach... thoughts? Much appreciated

We do not answer health questions twice. But to answer you this time, there is no way you can get pregnant this way, no matter what way you look at it. This isn't how reproduction works. You can only get pregnant from direct sperm to female genital contact not through anyway you described.Your symptoms are likely from stress. Please bookmark this response and again, you are not pregnant from what you have described.