could i be pregnant?

So about three weeks ago I missed one of my birth control pills and doubled up the next day. I started spotting because of it for a week. Well on Friday, July 13th, me and my boyfriend had sex and I forgot to take my pill and he ejaculated inside of me... I realized I missed my pill and went to take it and realized lost my pack. I was supposed to start my period on Monday, July 16th, but actually stopped spotting on that day. I am worried that since I wasn't accurate with my pill twice in two weeks and because he ejaculated inside of me that I might be preg! I'm having symptoms like bloating, gas, gas cramps, diarrhea, vivid dreads, head aches, fatigue, strong smelling urine one day, metal taste in mouth, jelly-like discharge yesterday, feeling sick to my stomach every day, pressure on my ovaries. please help with your feedback

but is it possible to miss my birth control 3 days after the unprotected sex?

Hi again,

Can you re-phrase that question? What do you mean it is possible to miss your birth control? Do you mean is it possible to ovulate?

Hi rachie

Missing b.c. pills can and does lead to pregnancy after unprotected sex. Since you  are two weeks late for your period and not feeling well, it's advisable to take a pregnancy test as soon as possible.