Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex July 28th and he didn't know exactly if he came inside. So I took the pill 27 hours after. I am 14 and haven't had my period for a year so I don't know if the next choice pill messed up my cycle. But my last period was July 6th and it is now August 8th. And everyday I have like period cramps and acne (which I rarely ever get acne) and still haven't started my period. Could I be pregnant?

I started my first period October 7th 2011. So I haven't been on it for a year yet so I heard it messes up your cycle until you get on track.

Why? How long do you have to wait after taking the pill to start your period?

I said take a pregnancy test because you said you had unprotected sex and were wondering if you were pregnant. Ergo, a pregnancy test can tell you this.

Nobody can tell you when to expect your period after taking emergency contraception.

You also said you haven't had a period in a year but said you had your last period about a month ago so I am unclear as to how accurate your information is.

You can take a test about a couple of weeks after unprotected sex - this will be in the next couple of days.

You need to take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant.