could i be pregnant?

I just had a baby November 13 2012. After all the bleeding i stopped for about two to three days then i started bleeding again which i believe to be my period. which happened around December 7th or somewhere around there. I had unprotected sex on December 22 and the 25. On the 26tj o went and got the morning after pill. Its now January 7th and two days ago i have been having pinkish/brownish discharge. i don't know if its the start of my period or if its plantation bleeding. And i don't know when my period is due. please help

Welcome to EmpowHER and congratulations on your new baby!

I agree with you - because you are still in that post-partum time, it's hard to know where you stand in terms of post-partum bleeding and periods. Your best bet is to take a pregnancy test and start a calendar for the next few months because you may be rather irregular for that time until your cycle normalizes again.

If you don't want to get pregnant so soon, make sure to use a condom or consider going in the pill.

Thank you. I got put on birth control pills the day after i took the morning after pill. im going to wait one more week to see if i start my period,if not i will take a pregnancy test. I was thinking that it could be my birth control pills that are making me have that pinkish/brownish discharge. I don't even know if that bleeding i had two to three days after i stopped bleeding was my period.