could I be pregnant

By June 25, 2013 - 9:19am

I had 2 periods last month and still havent had one this month My periods are regular i done a pregnancy test but it was negative but still no period no stress nothing new going on I had my second period 2 days after having intercourse

Hi whoever

Are you having unprotected sex? There is always a risk of pregnancy when that occurs.

However, it sounds like your period is merely late, especially since your test was negative. Having a period "twice" in a month is normal if it's at the beginning and then right at the end.

Your period should be along soon if it's due soon.