could I be pregnant?

By May 18, 2016 - 3:51am

My last period was 3/25/2016. I have taken numerous hpts one being a faint positive two weeks ago..the rest have been negative or what look to be negative. I have most of the symptoms as I had with my previous two pregnancies (both ended in mc) I have sore achy breasts/nipples, extremely tired all the time, frequent urination, lower back pain, occasional nasuea, hot flashes, low grade temp, stuffy nose, mild cramps on and off.

The symptoms match with Pregnancy symptoms. I wish your blood comes out positive. :)

Hi WhitneyNix11

Thank you for your question!

Pregnancy is certainly possible - I assume you have been having unprotected sex?

While it's quite unusual, not all women show up positive on a urine test. A false positive is very rare.

My advice is to see a doctor for a blood test and ultrasound - then you'll know for sure.

Good luck, I hope you get the result you want! Keep us posted!

Yes ma'am my husband and I have been trying for about a year now. I went for blood test today well update when I know for sure. Thanks :)

HERWriter Guide (reply to WhitneyNix11)

Good luck - I'll be wishing for a positive for you!