could i be pregnant?

By October 13, 2010 - 7:43am

i had sex 4 days before my period was due. the condom broke:0{. it 2weeks later and still no period. syptoms im having are naseaus, headaces, my breast are sore

chances are you could be pregnant, try going to see a doctor or buy home pregnancy tests to find out

(reply to worriedgirl)

i made an appointment for the 1st nov.

Hi Reese25

Ovulating 4 days before one's period is not common but certainly can happen - there is no real "safe time" to have unprotected sex (even if you did not mean to have unprotected sex).

If you are now two weeks late then please take a pregnancy test and you should get a very accurate answer within a minute or two.

If you have a history of being very irregular or skipping a period then this may then be the case.

I wish you the best and please keep us updated-

i got what i think iS my period (a wk late). on friday 15th. only wen i wipe i see light pink n red blood. if im lucky i will get a spot on my pad. can u help me understand whats going on?

Can't Find Something?

ASK Moderation Guidelines