could i be pregnet?

this happened about TWO days ago. me and my boyfriend were messing around. when he put this head of his penis in me for maybe 10 seconds. we are both positive he did NOT cum. but unsure about the pre_cum . i havnt started my period and im unsure when im supposed to . there was no birth contol or condoms. which is a shame on me. but im scared. i know there may or may not be sprem in pre-cum but id like the odds .

Hi amb!

Alas, we cannot give your odds or percentages but we can tell you that your risk is slightly higher since you are unsure if your boyfriend left pre-ejaculate inside you.

Since this happened two days ago you still have 24 hours to consider taking Plan B but you would have to get it today. This pill does not need a prescription (sold in any pharmacy) and this may minimize your risk.

Other than that we can advise you to wait it out until you get your period (I know that's a hard thing to do but most of us have been there).

Please make sure you use a condom, even if only having sex for 10 seconds, it will end the stress and anxiety that unprotected sex causes.

We wish you the best and hope for a happy update from you!