ask: could i be prego

By swters6

I had my last pd on November 9 I go every 26 days its rarely that i go 28 days apart me and my husband had sex November 19 and he didnt pull out I should have started my pd December 5 I have had very light spotting not even enough to wear anything the color is a light pink and now darker brown my face is breakinh out like it would if I was on my pd so could I be I took two hpt and both said not prego

Anonymous

Hi  swters6,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Not every cycle will be the same.  But if you had unprotected sex, your chances for pregnancy to occur are higher.  You might need to wait a few more days and retake a pregnancy test, if you don't get your period.  

Daisy  

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: