Could I possibly be pregnant from just naked genital rubbing but no ejaculation?

My last period was June 9. On June 21 me and my boyfriend were messing around. We were grinding without close on but there was no penetration or ejaculation. I then put my underwear back on and pleasured him and he ejaculated, but not anywhere near me. I am a day late for my period and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I just wanted some opinions on my situation. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Maryann,
On January 16th, my boyfriend came and then wiped his penis clean with a towel. About 15 minutes later, we engaged in genital rubbing briefly but with no penetration. It was around the time i should be ovulating so the next morning, I immediately took a plan B pill just to be safe.
From January 24th-29th, i had brown and red spotting and then from January 30th-1st, I had light to medium bleeding. This was only about 3 days before my period was due so was this my period?
I had side effects from the plan B so in order to be safe, I have taken two pregnancy tests on February 12th and 17th, both negative. I have had tender breasts and weight gain (which i have heard could be from the Plan B pill).
I am having major anxiety that due to the weight gain even though I had bleeding after plan B and both tests were negative. Is there still a chance of pregnancy or should I trust that the bleeding and negative tests mean I'm good? Thanks. I am beginning regular birth control after my (hopefully) next period comes.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This bleeding was probably your period, since it was due, but started earlier because you took Plan B. Menstrual cycle changes are a reported side effect of the pill.

You can relax; you did not become pregnant. Glad to hear that you will be starting on birth control.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi so my biyf and i did something but im still a virgin. He didnt went in and ejaculate as well. I gave him a hjob and a bjob. Nothing came out he said. Things got rougher so he rubbed his to mine for like 3 seconds onlg. I had my period and its was my 2nd day. There was no condom. Is there a possibility that ill get pregnant? Thank you. Ive been worrying for the last 2 weeks because there were symptoms according to my reseach. Thanks again.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If this happened while you were having your period, and there was no penetration or ejaculation, you were not at risk for becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi mam,

Im already 30 yrs old but having a child is not me and my boyfriend's priority at the moment. I want safe sex but my boyfriend doesn't want to wear a condom. So i am thinking to take birth control pills. But since i'm getting older, will it affect my chance of getting pregnant once we are ready?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Schedule an appointment to speak with your gynecologist about options available to you as a 30 year old woman. Your physician can best counsel you regarding plans to conceive in the future.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello mam need help,

Me and my gf were dry humping last night .I had my boxers on while she was naked and rubbing her genitals against my boxers.
I noticed that i had some precum on my boxers later and might have touched the precum with my hand.
1. Can the precum containing sperms pass through boxers while she was rubbing her vagina against me cause pregnancy?
2. Also if i had got some precum through my boxer on my hand when i touched them and i fingered her later after 2-3 minutes can this cause pregnancy.

Although we took Emergency contraceptive "I-pill"(Levonorgestral IP 1.5 mg dosage) within 12-15 hours of incidence still are there any chance of pregnancy considering she was on 7th day of her cycle and usually has 30-35 day cycle or more?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pre ejaculate fluid itself does not contain sperm. If you had a prior but recent ejaculation, some sperm can remain in your urethra. That is the tube that urine and semen pass through. Once you urinate, any sperm is flushed out.

Semen and pre ejaculate fluid cannot pass through boxers.

Your girlfriend took the Ipill within the recommended time and before ovulation, so she should be protected from becoming pregnant.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hello mam thanks for reply ,

One more thing when i touched the precum area of my boxer and it got on my fingers. Will it not cause pregnancy if i fingered my gf after that?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I doubt it because if you only touched the outside of your boxers, no actual pre ejaculate fluid would get on your fingers, only dampness.

Regards,