Q: 

Could I possibly be pregnant from just naked genital rubbing but no ejaculation?

My last period was June 9. On June 21 me and my boyfriend were messing around. We were grinding without close on but there was no penetration or ejaculation. I then put my underwear back on and pleasured him and he ejaculated, but not anywhere near me. I am a day late for my period and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I just wanted some opinions on my situation. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Me n my bf had sex twice with a condom in between having sex the second time , we rubbed genitalia for a little with no penetration, and then we had sex again with a condom . Should i take plan b is been 2 days?

Anonymous

I ejaculated and the me and my gf rubbed genitals together after she sucked me off . Is there a possibility of her being pregnant?
And what should we do?

Anonymous

I tried having sex with my girlfriend on Saturday,15th..we both were virgin...We did long foreplay but when i tried penetrating..I just couldn't...i tried 2-3 times with condom then i thought maybe it will go if I try without still it didn't went in...she was feeling too much pain we stopped..not even my penis's head was completely in..still she did bleed little that day..and today after 4 days she is still bleeding and pain is still there...Is it normal??..Can she be pregnant just by that??Please help me it is very confusing..and i am too worried

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. She would not have become pregnant.

If this is not her period, she should consider scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist.

She needs to know why she is having pain and bleeding.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, the other night me and my boyfriend were messing about rubbing genitals and he only put his penis inside me once, but did not cum at all the whole time, could I be pregnant from this?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No risk for pregnancy if he did not ejaculate.

Regards,

Anonymous

My GF and I were rubbing genitals on Wednesday with no penetration but on Sunday she noticed pinkish discharge and she did start ovulation on Sunday. But should we be worried?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No need to worry if there was no penetration and ejaculation.

Regards,

Anonymous

Me and my partner had a similar thing and we did it 3 times but he only came out of me is there a possibility to get pregnant?

Cuz after that day I felt bloated everyday and farting and burping gas

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would be a risk if you had unprotected sex,.

If he did not insert his penis, did not ejaculate and you were not close to or ovulating, no risk.

Regards,

Tags: