Q: 

Could I possibly be pregnant from just naked genital rubbing but no ejaculation?

My last period was June 9. On June 21 me and my boyfriend were messing around. We were grinding without close on but there was no penetration or ejaculation. I then put my underwear back on and pleasured him and he ejaculated, but not anywhere near me. I am a day late for my period and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I just wanted some opinions on my situation. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Hello, ma'am.

My boyfriend and I were also rubbing bare genitals last Thursday. (I'm posting this now on a Monday.) He rubbed his shaft against my clit for how many seconds before pulling back and proceeding with mutual masturbation. He didn't cum anywhere near my vulva. I'm fearful of being pregnant. I don't know what we were thinking...
I was already a few days late from when my period was estimated to happen when we did what I said above. Until now, my period is late. My period being this late is normal because I have irregular period. Anxiety has been suffocating me the past few days and I need some kind of reassurance... Please...

Additional information:
- He did not masturbate at all on that day (except for when I gave him a handjob during mutual masturbation) and he peed before that.
- He says that he isn't the type to have precum at all and he was dry when we rubbed.
- While we were rubbing, there was 1-2 times his penis went out of place and poked my hole but he didn't cum on nor penetrate my vagina, because even he wasn't ready for it completely.

Please, I need advice... I don't know if I should take the Plan B pill or wait a few more days for my period. I fear that if I wait for my period, it might not come at all and I'd be too late to take the pill or to prevent anything anymore. I fear telling my parents. Is it better to take the Plan B pill? Should I take the pregnancy test? Does this kind of foreplay get someone pregnant? I know of two girls who had their boyfriend stick their whole penis in and cum outside but they aren't pregnant. I'm praying hard I'm not pregnant as well.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

Anonymous

Hello

Me and my boyfriend rubbed genitals and his penis would sometimes get out of place and prod my hole but he never placed his tip inside. Is it possible that I get pregnant from this?

No.just chill

Anonymous

Hello mam,

I wanted to follow up with u regarding my problem.

Just for your reference here is the brief history.

My period in January was from 22nd to 27 jan.

28 jan night- Had sexual encounter with genital rubbing and fingering no ejaculation only chances of precum.

29 Jan Morning - took Ipill as precaution.

7 Feb-Got early withdrawl bleeding which started light and dark but later got normal and red.

DID NOT HAVE ANY PERIODS AFTER THAT FOR 2 and HALF month.

25 April -Got periods which lasted for 2 days with normal bleeding.Had to change pad only 2 or 3 times in a day.

I am thinking of getting myself checked for long periods as my earlier periods had been for more than 40 days.

Before that I just want to confirm given the chain of events is there a possibility that I can still be pregnant as i have been feeling weakness sometimes and nausea too so getting doubtful.
Please help

Anonymous

The chance is slim to none. But there's always a possibility. The same thing happened to me and i wished i didn't spend all the time searching bc it just makes the stress worse. I had the same experience. Genital rubbing no ejaculation, no penetration. And happened on my fertile week. I got so stressed that i overthink everything that happens in my body. But i got my regular period.

Anonymous

Hello, me and my gf been lately rubbing our lower parts and that too not so intensively. There was no penetration and no ejaculation on her or beside her. She is still a virgin and never even tried to penetrate. We rubbed our body parts right after her last period and that is the time when she moved to me from her parents and her schedule of eating and all changed. Right after her period we've been traveling and she is not used to it at all. She is delayed with her period about one week now. She is back to her family and normal life for a month now. Could you please advise if there is any risk of pregnancy? Thanx

Anonymous

Hello, i have a rather silly question. Me and my girlfriend were rubbing our body parts but not that intesively. She is still a virgin and never penetrated. Never even ejacukated on her or beside her or anything (no ejaculation at all). All this happened right after her period finished. She is delayed for a week now. Is there any chance for her being pregnant? Right when she had last period she moved to another city and then we've been traveling around the city and she is not used to do that at all. Can that be the case? But for almost one month she is with her family again and still one week delay. Please advise. Thanx

Anonymous

Me n my bf had sex twice with a condom in between having sex the second time , we rubbed genitalia for a little with no penetration, and then we had sex again with a condom . Should i take plan b is been 2 days?

Anonymous

I ejaculated and the me and my gf rubbed genitals together after she sucked me off . Is there a possibility of her being pregnant?
And what should we do?

Anonymous

I tried having sex with my girlfriend on Saturday,15th..we both were virgin...We did long foreplay but when i tried penetrating..I just couldn't...i tried 2-3 times with condom then i thought maybe it will go if I try without still it didn't went in...she was feeling too much pain we stopped..not even my penis's head was completely in..still she did bleed little that day..and today after 4 days she is still bleeding and pain is still there...Is it normal??..Can she be pregnant just by that??Please help me it is very confusing..and i am too worried

Tags: