Could I possibly be pregnant from just naked genital rubbing but no ejaculation?

My last period was June 9. On June 21 me and my boyfriend were messing around. We were grinding without close on but there was no penetration or ejaculation. I then put my underwear back on and pleasured him and he ejaculated, but not anywhere near me. I am a day late for my period and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I just wanted some opinions on my situation. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

So my boyfriend and I were dry humping 2 days before my period arrived last month. I was only wearing lace underwear and he was completely naked. He never ejaculated. I'm wondering if sperm can travel through lace? And is it possible to have gotten pregnant because it was so little barrier? I'm concerned because my period is supposed to come 13 days from now according to my period tracker and I have sore breasts.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If he did not ejaculate, there was no risk for pregnancy.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi, I'am very nervous right now. Because i only rub my penis to my girlfriend very quick and I dont know if i have a pre cum. And then after that i told her to wash her vagina. And then after the day that happened. Her monthly period came. 5 days, heavy period. Normal. Is she pregnant? Please say no. :(

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

She is not pregnant because she had her period.

Regards,

Anonymous

Ok here's my situation. My girlfriend and I were fooling around just recently.
What happened : we were rubbing our genital against each other. However we made sure that my tip of penis did not touch her vagina throughout the whole process. So basically I was lying down while she was on me and she was rubbing her vagina on the "shaft" of my penis. No contact with the tip or the opening of my penis.
I did have precum however I did not ejaculate the few days before this happen so I'm assuming that my precum wouldn't contain sperm.
Her period also just finish a few days earlier before this happened. Her next period is expected to come in about 20 days time.
We are both virgins and we never had any penetration before meaning her hymen is still intact.
We washed ourself up after we were done fooling around
because it's our first time getting intermate now we're both panicking if a pregnancy would happen.
Should we visit the clinic or get birth control pills what do we do
Basically I'm just worried that we may have been careless like maybe I may have touched the precum from my genitals and then touched her genitals. Someday or another we're just worried that precum may have reached the surface of her genital. In that sense what are the odds of pregnancy?

Unless sperm entered the vagina or was deposited the opening, there is no risk of pregnancy.

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if you ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If you urinated since you last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all.

Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

I think you can relax but you're playing a game of "how close can we get to sex without sex" and this is not a safe practice. Use condoms.

Also, a hymen is not an indicator of virginity. Certain countries (usually non-Western) teach young people that it is a sign of virginity to scare them into not having pre-marital sex but a hymen can be broken from any form of activity.

Anonymous

Hi doc! I also have a question relatedto this topic. Last september 13, my boyfriend and I tried rubbing without clothes on, he ejaculated in the bathroom, wash it off then we rub it again.My period is expected o come last Sept. 29 and Im already 10 days late.I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative. Meanwhile, I felt some of pregnancy symptoms as I searched it on google like sore breast. Could I be pregnant? Im not yet ready for it. Im scared

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

It sounds like you have PMS but take a pregnancy test to rule it out.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend grinded naked in the shower, he ejaculated away from my vagina. But i don't know about precum or anything. Is it possible I'm pregantn? My next period isn't for 17 days and my period cycles on the same number date every month