Q: 

Could I possibly be pregnant from just naked genital rubbing but no ejaculation?

My last period was June 9. On June 21 me and my boyfriend were messing around. We were grinding without close on but there was no penetration or ejaculation. I then put my underwear back on and pleasured him and he ejaculated, but not anywhere near me. I am a day late for my period and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I just wanted some opinions on my situation. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Hello ma'am,
Me and my bf were rubbing against each other naked. His tip directly touched my vagina while we were grinding, but he said he had no cum or precum. Could I be possibly pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi im 16 years old and my gf is 16 years old we were kissing like 2 min and then i just rubed my tip on her upper part of vagina could she be pregnant ? She is a virgin and her period was 2 weeks ago . If she is pregnat how soon can i know and i didnt feel any sperm coming of my penis im just scared ,and if she is pregnant can we use abortion pills? Thanks

Anonymous

Hello maam! is it possible to have slight darkening of areolas and slight increase of breast size and not be pregnant? this happned four days after my expected period day. i did not have any period at all. it's been 5 days and ive noticed slight cramping, on and off. but for the past weeks, i have been very very very stressed. a lot of crying, and problems with school. And the fact that i havnt have had my period made me super anxious
I was thinking maybe stress triggered it. I havent been eating properly. been skipping breakfast and lunch also. I have had early periods and late periods before. and ive done research and heard that darkening of areolas usuually start at the 3rd trimester and may be caused also by stress and when someone is reaching adulthood. Im 18. i havent done a pregnancy test yet.
So far, i do not have any other symptoms of nausea, vomitting, dizziness, or morning sickness. Just a slight feeling of bloat, and light cramping that happned only in two days and the slight darkening of areolas.
i had sex with my 27 year old boyfriend on the non-fertile days. we did not use any protection. on genital rubbing, but there was no penetration, altho it may have poked in once or twice, but he was sure there was no precum as he urinated before doing the deed. and he came away from my body. so i don't believe that i may be pregnant. and i just want ur opinion on this. cud i be suffering from pregancy symptoms due to a lot of stress? i had a lot of emotional and mental stress. i cry everynight.

Anonymous

Me and my girlfriend was kissing and i just rubed my penis into her vagina didnt get it in ,she is a virgin could she get pregnant , i mean if any sperm leaked from my penis and I didnt feel anything

Hello Anon
If there was any leakage, then there is some minor risk.

Anonymous

June 21st my gf and I rub each other private area together and I slide just the tip of my penis inside her vagina and stick it in half way. We then put on a condom and we went at it. What's the chance of pregnant? I came inside the condom in her.

Anonymous

My boyfriend I, rubbed our genitals but there’s no penetration but he ejaculated on my tummy

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No risk for pregnancy.

Anonymous

we both were wearing underwears and he was rubbing my vargina. we both came. after few minutes we stated again. is thee any cance of me getting pregnant????

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No risk for becoming pregnant. Your vagina is inside of your body.

Tags: