Could I possibly be pregnant from just naked genital rubbing but no ejaculation?

My last period was June 9. On June 21 me and my boyfriend were messing around. We were grinding without close on but there was no penetration or ejaculation. I then put my underwear back on and pleasured him and he ejaculated, but not anywhere near me. I am a day late for my period and I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I just wanted some opinions on my situation. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Hello mam i just would likely to ask cause im so worried of my girlfriend if she is pregnant or not. We did something on january 9 but we didnt penetrate. I was just finished masturbating when she arrived and i washed my penis and my hands after with water only and then i dried it off with a towel. Now after a few minutes things became out of reach we began grinding and i rubbed my dick to her vagina for a few times. We werent in control any more and now she has the symptoms that a pregnant girl has. After a day she got cramps and just yesterday she had headaches and nausea but did not vomit. Im worried is she pregnant? I need your help so much please

Hello Anon

The risk of pregnancy is low but she needs to take a pregnancy test if she doesn't get her period on time. You are not practicing safe sexual activity.

Anonymous

Hi Mam,

Sorry to ask such question Thing is my Gf usually has a 30 day menstrual cycle but last month it got delayed by 10-12 days and she got her period on 30th November.
Her bleeding stopped on 2nd December and we indulged in sexual activity on 3rd december just 1 day after her period ended.

I did not actually had any penetration or ejaculation nor during or before sex however just rubbing on genitals maybe during this i might have accidently penetrated and my precum had accidently entered in her vaginal opening.

We have not had intercourse anytime earlier.

Its 12 january now and my gf has still not got her periods its 40 days now,although her last 3 periods had also been long (11 sep,18 oct and 30 nov).

She experienced some cramping on 2 nd january but no periods .Just today on 12 january she experienced some mild spotting or scanty blood but no periods.

Is it sign of period coming or can that be implantation bleeding?

Also considering we indulged in sexual activity almost month ago on 3rd dec is it possible for implantation to occur so late?
Please help is there a chance she is pregnant from precum just a day after period?

Hello Anon

Thank you for your post.

Pre-ejaculate does not contain live sperm.

There is very little risk of pregnancy but you need to be more self-aware. It's very unusual for a man not to know if he penetrated a woman - are you under the influence of drugs or alcohol? If you are, then you need to be sober during these times to know what you are doing.
Always use a condom when engaged in this kind of activity, especially if your girlfriend is irregular. Your girlfriend can take a pregnancy test anytime - one would be accurate by now.

Hello mam,

Me and my gf were not under influence we avoid to have sexual encounter bt it so happened that day.

We just rubbed our genitals maybe for less than half minute that day in excitement and i am not sure in heat of moment if i penetrated her.

Mam since my gf has long periods more than 30 days so ideally she would ovulate sometime in mid month so is it really possible in her case to get pregnant just on 3rd day of cycle can sperm if any entered survive so long?

Anonymous

Hi.

My boyfriend and I were making out and things got heated. He was naked and I was in underwear but am worried because Idk if my underwear moved to the side. He didn't ejaculate while grinding but did when I was giving him a handjob. I'm a virgin so is he. What do I do? Should I be worried if I'm pregnant? I'm far too young to be a mother.

Hello Anon

A woman gets pregnant by having unprotected vaginal intercourse.

If you don't know exactly what went on, we can't help you but pregnancy does not seem possible.

Anonymous

Hello Ma'am!

My 1st day of my cycle was last Dec 12 and I usually have a 30-39 day cycle. Last January 4, my boyfriend and I did genital rubbing for a while, and he even tried to penetrate but not even the head got in. And then after, we decided just to end it with a blowjob. After my boyfriend came (he didn't come on me, just some ejaculate on my hands probably and I couldn't really tell since it was dark), I accidentally touched myself after wiping my hands. I took ECP the next day. On the first dose, everything was okay, but 3.5hrs after I took my 2nd dose, I vomited (and I thought I actually saw the dissolved pills). Should I take another dose of ECP (right from the start)? Is there a high possibility of pregnancy?

Thank you in advance!

Hello Anon

The medication should have been digested by 3.5 hours so you are probably fine.

Anonymous

Hello mam... we almost had sex but not inserted fully because she was little scared because we didn't had condom... so i started rubbing it on the top... but by doing this i cam... but before i cam i took it off... away from her vagina... is there any rist for pregnancy... like we inserted half... or pre-ejaculation or somthing please guide me... what should i do... should i give her some pill..?