could I still be pregnant?

By February 3, 2015 - 8:02am

hi, so I recently had afraid of being pregnant, then my boobs started hurting a week before my period was do(which is normal for me) and then I had my period. my period was completely normal. and I have read that some women have had period-like vaginal bleeding. my only concern was two days after my period ended, I was in a hot tub and when I got out to change, I had a lot of white discharge that had a spot of orangish blood in it. could I be pregnant?

Hi yayajls

If you got your period, then you are not pregnant. The discharge may have been the end of your period since it happened a couple of days later - water from a hot tub can enter the vagina and it literally may have washed it down from there. 

thank you very much. God Bless