Did I miscarry????

By Anonymous December 30, 2014 - 1:14am

I found out I was 4-6 weeks pregnant. My HCG levels started dropping and my doctor told me I would most likely miscarry. I bled for a week but no clots or pain. Is it possible I am still pregnant? I have an appointment next week for another test. It has been 3 weeks since I bled, what is happening?

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Most likely you did have a miscarriage based on the fact that hCG levels dropped and you had vaginal bleeding that lasted for one week.

Your obstetrician is your best resource and can confirm with another blood test to check hCG levels.

Miscarriage Guide