Do I have a serious disease?

By Anonymous January 2, 2015 - 2:51am

Hi, i'm 28 years old. I'm married. Lately, when i go to pee, i feel pain. So that's why, i drink a lot of water and drink antibiotics. The pain is less now, but when i had sex with my husband, i feel pain in my vagina. Why does it happen? Do i have serious disease? Is it OK if i have sex again with my husband? Need your response, please...
Thank you.

Pain with urination and frequent urination are signs of a urinary tract infection.

Have you been seen by a physician about this? When you say that you drink antibiotics, were you prescribed this medication by your doctor?

Are you having an unusual vaginal discharge? Do you have vaginal pain every time you have sex? When did this start?

I cannot make a diagnosis, but suggest you schedule an appointment with either your primary care physician or gynecologist.