Do i have an sti and never show symptoms?

By Anonymous January 26, 2015 - 4:03am

My girl lost her virginity to me and I've had a few sexual partners before her but never saw anything concerning to be an sti. However suddenly she has blisters on her buttock and a few on her thighs. Started off as two big ones but spread now to about 10 in all stages. We are both women and never have touch genitals to genitals, but I'm scared i have something with no symptoms and somehow gave it to her.

We are both women so primarily we have oral sex and use toys.

Sexually transmitted infections can be transmitted via oral sex and also from sex toys. I think it's a good idea for her to be seen for a doctor - these blisters need medical attention. 

Are you both women? It's still possible to transfer an infection. 

How did she lose her virginity to you without any kind of genital contact? That doesn't sense to me, can you explain this? 

Some women do have STIs but have no symptoms. Blisters can be herpes and can show up on thighs and other places aside from the genitals. 

Your girlfriend should certainly see a doctor about these blisters, regardless of what they are so that she can get treatment.