do I have a yeast infection or what?

I have been having yellowish discharge everyday and sex is painful if my partner goes to far in, like is pounding my cervix.

Thank you for your question! 

To know if you have an infection, you need an examination or testing. 

A yeast infection generally causes a lot of external itching and white, cottage cheese like discharge. It's very uncomfortable. But they can be mild too, so this may be what's going on with you. 

You may also have a different kind of infection that is causing this yellow discharge and pain but an evaluation is very important. Please see your doctor! 

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide