Does anyone have suggestions on how to keep a-fib in check??

I'm not referring to medications or any procedures. Been thru all of that. I would like to know
if anyone has discovered a method one can do themselves to manage out of rhythm heartbeats?
I do daily meditation, and attempt to keep my anger & stress response under control, but think it
merely goes inward instead. Therefore I think it shows itself by affecting my heart rhythm. I am
under the care of a cardiologist and also on meds, but it breaks thru sometimes. No recommendations

by doctors. Told have to live with it. Not willing to subject my body to continuous out of sync functions.
I am 70 yrs. and have had A-Fib for 5 yrs. Hoping someone has any suggestions that have been found
to work.
PS. This all began after 2 brothers passed away within a year of each other.

Thank you.

Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry you had to go through the deaths of two siblings so close together. That's very sad and stressful.

It sounds like you are looking for lifestyle tips on living with AFib?

EmpowHER has worked extensively with Mellanie True Hills, who is a heart disease survivor (has AFib) and the author of the multiple award-winning book, “A Woman's Guide to Saving Her Own Life: The HEART Program for Health & Longevity.”

I encourage you to click on her EmpowHER page and scroll through all the information she gives: http://www.empowher.com/users/mellanie-true-hills

I also hope other women living with AFib reach out to you on this post.

Arrhythmias Guide