Q: 

Does Plan B cause infertility?

I have taken it 2 times this year because I am paranoid even though I am on the pill. Is it true that it causes infertiliy?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex and he finished inside me and I was on the last day of my period. I hadn't started my new pack of pills yet till the next day. Should I take plan b?

If you are on the Pill you are protected during your inactive days. There is no need to take any further contraception.

Anonymous

I took the plan B pill 2weeks ago and last week I started spotting, my period ended May 18 and on May 19 I had sex with my partner, I took the pill on May 20 and started spotting on May 26, and I haven't stop...is this normal?

Plan B can cause extended bleeding so this is not uncommon.

Anonymous

I just started a new birth control 4 days ago and my boyfriend came inside of me, should I get the plan b pill just in case or trust the birth control I just started?

Your birth control isn't affective for at least a month from the first pill you take

That is absolutely untrue Anon. It does not take a month for the Pill to be effective. 

That depends on the Pill you started. Was it a Sunday start or anytime start? If so, you are not protected for seven days and will need to ue a backup.

If you started at your period, you are protected and do not need a backup.

It doesn't matter what day of the week you start. It matters of you started a pack after you menstruated or in the middle of a cycle. You can find details in the instructions that come with your bc pills.

Anonymous

So I have been been on birth control pills for almost 4 years and my boyfriend came inside me on Sunday and I took the morning after pill as soon as I got home Sunday night, and then took my birth control that next morning. Now I'm having some abdomen pain (plan b says there would be abdomen pain) but I will be fine right?

Tags: