ask: Does vitamin c really terminate pregnancy in early stages?

I have heard that if I took 5 grams of vitamin c a day for 5 days it would somehow lower the chance of pregnancy taking place! I took 1000 mg , then the next 2000 mg. is there a safe way to prevent pregnancy .?

Absolutely not. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which is essential for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It dissolves in water and amounts which your body doesn't use gets eliminated in your urine. However, amounts greater than 2000 mg daily can lead to stomach upset and diarrhea.

The use of contraceptives, including oral contraceptives, condoms, Depo-Provera shot, IUDs and diaphragms, is the way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

I hope this answers your question,

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: