Q: 

Early pregnancy or ovarian cyst??

By Anonymous March 31, 2010 - 7:44am

What does it mean if your ovaries hurt?

I stopped taking bcp three months ago and for the past 4-5 weeks have been having the following symptoms: breast enlargement/fullness, breast/nipple tenderness, increased discharge, flushed face, increased appetite, light occasional menstrual-like cramping (no bleeding), one-sided (right) occasional sharp twinges/pain & dull ache, bloating, slight weight gain.
I have taken two home-preg test, both with neg results. Approx six weeks ago, prior to all of these symptoms, I had one isolated instance of pinkish discharge (which may have been due to ovulation?). I am currently waiting it out for a few weeks until I go for a blood test at dr office. In the meantime, not knowing is driving me crazy!

Anonymous

Hi i have 4 kids so i should know if im pregnant or not lol but my periods arnt regular at all.i went to the doctor on march 1st they did all test possible and they came out negative...i also started bleeding march 1st till about the 5th...today is apirl 22nd and for about a month now i have had pain going back and forth between ovaries,cramping,boobs hurt,discharge,nauseated,and now last 2 days constipated.i go from being starving to not really hungry...could i be pregnant

Hello Anon
I assume you are having unprotected sex; if you are late you need to take a test.

Anonymous

Hi... I'm 25 years old... I had my first child at age 18.. at 6 weeks after giving birth I starred to take the contraceptive injection which I took for approximately 2 years... and then I stopped my daughter is 6 years old now... so my boyfriend and I decided that we can try for another child... while I was taking the injection I didn't have any "mens" for the whole two years and after stopping I had irregular periods... my boyfriend and I have been trying from last year December to get pregnant and I felt hopeless... well my last period came on February 22 and lasted 6 days I have a period tracker that I downloaded on my phone which told me that I would be ovulating on April 11 and I had unprotected sex on the 9... on the day of ovulation I started to feel some period like cramps and my tummy felt like something was scraping on the walls I had a tiny amount of pinkish discharge which never continued..the cramps lasted for 2 days.. but now I'm bloated constipated loss of appetite my breasts have a pulling feeling inside and I can't sleep... the tracker says my period is due on the 25 of April could it be I'm pregnant? Help!!

Hello

A healthy couple under 35 should be successful in pregnancy within one year. One try can work for one child and another child can take many months to conceive.

Pregnancy is possible if you are having unprotected sex so if you don't get your period when expected, take a test.

Anonymous

I am in the same boat here, have past history of ovian cyst. My last one was actually in February! I stopped taking birth control in December, and we have been trying to conceive ever since. My period was due on 3/29/17. I have never been late since off the pill, I am having cramps/pains in lower right abodomen, and thick white discharge, with no smell. My breast were sore & heavier a few days ago, but that's always been a symptom of my period coming. I've taken two test and both came back negative! Not sure if this is from my cyst, or I am actually pregnant! Somebody help please.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Consider contacting your gynecologist, who knows your history. A blood hCG pregnancy test can be ordered.

Regards,

Hi, I stopped taking my bc in the beginning of January, I had a normal period in Jan & Feb, this month I am 8 days late, I have had menstral cramping but no bleeding & with lower abd pain. I took a pregnancy test when I was 3 days late & it was negative, do u have any advice for me? Thanks

HERWriter Guide (reply to Classy22)

Hi Classy22

Since you're quite late, a blood test might be a good idea to confirm a pregnancy (or not). While it's very uncommon, some women don't show up pregnant on urine tests for some time.

If you are not pregnant then you may just be having an irregular month due to hormonal fluctuations.

Anonymous

Hello. So my boyfriend and I had sex last Feb 25, 2017. Feb 23 was the last day of my period. After a week of sex, I've been hungry all the time and a bit tired and it went away. 1 week again I've been experiencing cramps and now I have a sore boobs and nipple. Still feeling a little bit of cramps too. I took a test today and it was NEGATIVE. My Next period will be on March 21. My Mom also noticed that my tummy is getting bigger and my abdomen too. What this could possibly be?

Hello Anon
You may be eating too much, hence your swollen stomach but it could also be PMS - this is more likely.

Amenorrhea

Amenorrhea Guide