Electrical current sensation on my left thigh to touch.

I am 39, very healthy, and I'm troubled to a pain I'm getting to the sense of touch on my left leg. If I softly touch my thigh , it feels like an electrical shock and the pain is very intense. What could be causing this?

You may have a trapped or pinched nerve. This can feel like a nasty zap in your body. Do you recall having any kind of injury or accident there?

Is this a shooting pain down or up your body or is it local to that particular area? Can you tell us how long this has been going on and if you have any spine issues or former injuries?

The more information I have the more I can help you - I hope to hear back from you soon!