excretion of fluid after my husband ejaculates inside me

By May 4, 2009 - 7:24am

When ever we have sex, right after my husband ejaculates inside me, i have this white fluid come out instantly. i dont feel any pain or burning thou. we are trying to conceive and i'm worried that may be the sperms are not staying in my vagina and i might not get pregnant. can anyone plz help me clear this out and if there's something wrong advice me on it.

Hi Rabsherz

This is perfectly normal - what goes up, must come down!

Since up to hundreds of millions of tiny sperm are released into your body every time your husband ejaculates (and your body only needs one to procreate) don't worry about anything coming out. That is normal.

There are plenty more inside, on that crazy race to your eggs!

They are indeed staying inside you and doing their job (trying their best, we hope!) - but the fluid coming back out is supposed to happen.

Good luck with getting pregnant!

Hi Susan

Thank you for your prompt reply that has helped me to boost my confidence in now trying to conceive without worrying. i now really hope those little dudes meet the lady soon and help me in giving my beloved hubby that news both of us are trying for... :)
Thanks one again

I am not a doctor, but I think it's safe to say the "white fluid" is your husband ejaculate. An average man ejaculates 2 - 6 milliliters of fluid, producing 30 - 500 million sperm per ejaculate. It is very natural for the bulk of this fluid to leave your body, and it does not mean that you cannot conceive. Some women trying to get pregnant avoid standing up (gravity) or urinating for half an hour after sex, to decrease leaking the ejaculate. The missionary position, propping your hips up with a pillow, and deep penetration, have also been rumored to increase the likelihood of conceiving. Good luck.

(reply to Anonymous)

Thank you so very much for your prompt reply.. it takes that load off of me and is one step further to giving me that confidence to try a bit harder to conceive. i really appreciate it. Thanks once again