I had my menses on march 17th and april 17th ,a=may 7th and I had sex on the 1st june with my boy friend ,is there a likelihood that I might get pregnant, I want to get pregnant and its not easier.in 2010 the gynae told me that I am suffering from anovulation he recommended clomid to me and I got pregnant and gave birth in july 2011.my menses are think are irregular or what do think .I want to try for another pregnancy before I turn forty probably this year.

To conceive, you need to have sex during ovulation. Your periods seem pretty regular so have sex after the 10th day of your cycle at least other day, for at least a week 

If you had your period on the 7th and then had sex to try to get pregnant on the first of the next month, then it's likely you missed ovulation altogether. 

The closer you get to your 40s, the harder it is to conceive. If you are close to 40, you should talk to your doctor about your options and start trying straight away.

Here is more information about ovulation and your menstrual cycle:                                                     http://www.empowher.com/condition/menstrual-cycle/definition

Has this helped?