Had sex with clothes on can i become pregnanat

I and my boyfriend had sex with clothes on.I had my underwear and leggings and he had his boxers and a thin cloth barmoda.He cummed inside his boxers.We did this on 26 of jan.I had my period due on 16 feb but i had not got it.I usually have missed periods some times they dont come for 3 long months .I had a pregnancy test done with pregnancy testing kit on 16 feb and 17 feb both showed negative results.can i become pregnant in the above scenario.

Thank you susan jus for a confirmation can i take the pregnancy test kit once again today i mean is it the correct time to take so that i get appropriate results and will i get the correct result

You can take a pregnancy test anytime. It's a bit difficult to advise someone to take a pregnancy test when they have had no sexual contact but if it helps to ease your worries, then go right ahead. There is no "correct time" to take a pregnancy test when you haven't had sexual contact.

You didn't have sex at all. You made out with your boyfriend and he ejaculated inside his own clothes. There is no possible way this can lead to pregnancy. Remember that having sex means penetration, either orally, vaginally or rectally.