hair loss....plz help me....

i am getting my hair loss so much besides my hormones are also imbalance for this my treatment is going on with DIANE-35 and Obimet-500mg.due to intake of this medicene i am getting loose motions too.can u plz suggest me what should i do to make my hormones balance and stop hair falling too.

One of the side effects of Diane 35 is hair loss, unfortunately. Maybe your doctor can prescribe an alternative medication or lower the dosage if that's possible. However, sometimes the side effects of medications can outweigh the benefits. If you feel like this is the case, your doctor may choose an alternate medication to regulate your hormones.

Best wishes,

Hair Loss

Hair Loss Guide