Heart disease or congestied heart failure

This is my first morning that i woke up with chest pain in the left, it lasted for about 2 hours and it was really hard for me to breath. there is heart disease that runs in my family i was wondering if this was a sign of it?

Thanks for your question.

This could be an indicator of something wrong with your heart, unless you may have strained something in your chest from some type of activity?

Are you in general good health? Even if you are, not everyone is a "likely candidate" for heart disease - I think it's a good idea to see you doctor about this. It may be nothing at all but it also may be an early warning sign that you wished you hadn't ignored.

I hope everything turns out well for you, please keep us posted!

thank you and i will so if i have this same problem that i had this morning that i should go in right

Absolutely, Anon.

In fact, it might be a good idea to mention it now - at the very least you can be seen, perhaps have a stress test to make sure that you're alright. Chest pain is never something to ignore.

Heart Conditions