hello After periods 7th and 8th day safe for intercourse or not

Hi I would like to ask about what is the safest way of avoiding to get pregnant..mostly my partner we did withdrawal example..my period was start at june 27 and it finishes june 29 and we got entercourse at june 30 it is safe for us??...I'am waiting for your reply..thank you

I have my period last december 5 upto december ,then we have sexual intercourse on december 12 is it safe? But on decmber 14 I start taking. A contraceptive pills? Do I have the chance of getting pregnant?

Babibubbles is right. There is no safe day for a woman of childbearing age to have unprotected sex without the chance of getting pregnant. Even if you ovulate on day 14 there is no guarantee that you will not get pregnant if you have sex on day 8. Keep in mind that sperm can live inside the body anywhere from 3-5 days leaving a window period for the sperm to fertilize your egg if you were to ovulate 5 days after having unprotected sex.

Be careful, use protection. If you're in a monogamous relationship there are plenty of birth control options. If not, the safest option are condoms to protect you from an STD.

Technically NO day during or after your period is safe to have unprotected intercourse. As sperm can live for longer than most people think. There is a family planning contraceptive which is to record and get knowledge of when you ovulate and avoid intercourse around those dates. Just google and research it for more info but even that has a 34 % failure rate. Other than that there is alot of contraception options you can consider. If your against that condoms would be your safest option.