hello, i am from INDIA and my mom having Tuberculosis and diabetes
Tuberculosis ( from last 4 or 5 months ) and diabetes ( 8 years approx. )
she has been taking following medicines :-
1. Tab. Forecox - ( dose - 2 tablets per day empty stomach )
2. Tab. Mahaflox 400 mg - ( dose - 1 tablet per day )
3. Tab. Glimaday 2 - (dose 1 and a half tablet before breakfast )
4. Cap. Zevit - ( dose - 1 per day ) (now not taking this cap. anymore )
5. Cap. Neugaba - ( now not taking this cap. anymore )
<< She is now having weakness and joint aches >>
But today our doctor have suggested her a new tablet ( Cap. Dumore 60 mg ) and ( Tab. Mecoray ) with above medicines
i want to ask is it safe to take these medicines as i have searched about it today. This tab. ( dumore 60 ) having lots of side effects. Is it safe and appropriate to take??
Please reply me back
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.