Hello I had unprotected sex on my period and took postinor 2. My period lasted for about 1.5-2 weeks. It has now been about 2.5 weeks and I am now having cramping and light spotting. Could I be pregnant?

By March 6, 2013 - 4:26am

Took postinor twice 2 weeks apart. Cramping and spotting went away after a day. Spotting had small particles in it with red and brown color.

I took complete postinor 2 before 72hrs after sex with my bf on 17 of october, we had sex again and I took another complete dose on 21st of same month. Now an 6dayz due for my menstrual cycle but its yet to come and I've been feeling very funny. Is it possible that am pregnant? Pls reply me

Hi quiet,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Some of the side effects of any emergency pill is changes on your next period.  Such as an earlier or later, heavier or lighter period.  You will need to take a pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant.