Help!! I need to know am I pregnant?

OK me and my boyfriend had sex a few times right after my period it was unprotected. He did not *** in me. I have not been really worried about it till about a week and a half ago. I was on vacation and I started getting back pains and cramps. Then I could not eat without feeling sick afterward. I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought my period was just coming but then I realized that I shouldn't start for another two and a half weeks. I never get cramps till the day before. Then a few days later I started to get gas. It was really weird because I have never gotten it before. Then other days passed and I was lightheaded, I get heat flashes, and my boobs hurt a little. I took a test about 4 days ago it was negative but I am wondering if it is to soon to tell?

Thanks for your question. It sounds like some of your symptoms may be a combination of your period coming and a little stress, too.

To answer your question, anytime a woman of childbearing age who is not infertile has unprotected sex, she can get pregnant.

Unfortunately, you may have to play a little waiting game. Most (not all) pregnancy tests will let you know if you're pregnant a few days before you are even late. Depending on where you are exactly in your cycle, you may need to wait a while.

Sexual activity without ejaculation can result in a pregnancy.

In addition, signs of pregnancy are quite similar to signs that your period is coming. You may want to retest in a few days.

Please give us an update when you retest!