help. please.

okay. he fingered me and at first, i was never really worried since i know that fingering cant get you pregnant, unless he has sperm on his hand. so whenever we do it, i always make sure that he never touched himself or have sperm whenever we do foreplay. at first, i was not that worried. but now, things kinda played in my head. like, "what if he touched himself accidentally?" i asked him and he said that he never touched himself before touching me. but really, what if? and i was sure that there were no blob of semen on his finger either. i dont know why, but now i am anxious about me getting pregnant. i mean, there are times that i even request him to use alcohol before touching me. and i never recalled that he "came" before touching me. should i be worried? if i am right, i should have my period tomorrow. *never had regular periods. sometimes 2-3days early, sometimes 2-3days late* been experiencing mild cramps, a bit dry down there, sometimes sore breasts, and hungry mostly. i am not freaking out to the point that i'll kill myself. i just want to know the chances of getting pregnant through these. thanks for answering in advance! Godbless. =)

thank you for giving your advices. i just needed someone to talk to about this, who would give sensible advices.. and i also doesnt want to startle my partner, since he does not show any sign of worrying about this. thanks miss cody. :)

Nobody can tell you a percentage in terms of risk, if that is what you are looking for. We don't know how your reproduction system works. We can tell you that is sounds like your risk is very low or next to none, based on what you have told us. But we can never say "none" or "never" in these circumstances. And I get the feeling your period will be along within the week!

I asked him though. he said that no, he never did touch himself, and i know that he didnt ejac before or during he was touching me. what scares me is that sperm is that microscopic, i know that he is dry, but i just want 2 knw the chances of getting preggo thru this. is it high or what?

There are so many "what ifs" that it's hard to answer your question. Bottom line: sperm near a woman's genitalia can lead to pregnancy. Whether there was sperm- only he and you would know that.

If you don't get your period in the next week or so, take a test.