hey doctors I dont have my period and I have been tested for lots all tests came back negative

since I was 11 years old my period has always been irragular. I have been tested for polly cyctic ovarinan high blood presure diabetes thiroid and they have all came back negative, I have tried everything and no one can see to helpo me. help me doctors please

Thanks for your post and welcome to EmpowHER!

I'd like to let you know that we are not The Doctors show, as seen on TV - rather we were featured on their show. So unless stated (we have several medical doctors to assist us) , you'll be talking with RN's, health educators and health researchers/writers.

Many of our readers have irregular cycles and sometimes there's no reason that can be found. It's very frustrating, especially if a women is trying for pregnancy. You may need to go on hormone medication (the Pill) to become regular and then come off it and hope that your cycle is regular enough to get pregnant. But pregnacy aside, a regular cycle makes life much easier for a woman.

Have you been tested to see if you ovulate? That's important. The fact that you don't have PCOS is good - that directly affects ovulation and it hinders a lot of women from getting pregnant.

When you say your cycle is irregular, can you tell us how? Are you having a period every month but at random times? Or are you skipping months?

While many of the conditions you have tested negative on are mentiond here, I'd like you to read this article:

And please let me know if you have tried birth control for regularity or if you have been tested to see if you ovulate.

I have tried birth control and that didnt work for me, How I am irragular I can skip a period for a year at a time last time that i had it was 11 months ago they have tested me for high blood pressure thiroode pcos diabetes never been tested for ovulation though me and my fiance have been trying for almost a year and nothing

Thanks for your update.

Skipping nearly a year is pretty serious irregularity.

Please talk to your doctor about ovulation. You may need to be put on a medication to stimulate ovulation and then you can really try for pregnancy as a first step. If none of this works, IVF may be your one option but look into this first.

Please keep us updated!