hi, after having sex on 19th.03 I took postinor2 the next day at night.

Then on 29th .03 I saw my periods now am pregnant . Is there any possibility that I was already pregnant before my periods or I got it after.

P2 is 90-95% effective so it's more likely you got pregnant after you took it and not before but it doesn't always work so there is a chance that you were pregnant before. Bleeding after P2 does not indicate it worked, contrary to popular belief. 

An ultrasound will give you a better indication of how far along you are,