Hi I'm married and last five days I have a lot itch on my vergiana and whit discharge what I do plz tell me what I use cause I have itch & burning

By Anonymous April 21, 2015 - 6:26pm

It sounds like you may have a yeast infection. 

A vaginal yeast infection is caused by a yeast fungus. The fungus is called Candida albicans . While yeast is common in the vagina, it can cause problems when it grows excessively. This excess growth causes the uncomfortable symptoms.

Symptoms include a discharge and itching/burning. 

Anon, since you are not sure what this is, you need to be seen by a doctor. You can get treatment as easily as taking one pill. Please make an appointment.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide