hi, my name is sandy and i am 20 years old, my height is 5'8 but i am not satisfy with my height, so i want to increase it, what would you suggest me to do.

Hi Sandy

If you are looking to increase your height (are you male? I am assuming you are as your height is taller than average than a female) then the only way to do this is by talking with a specialist about using a human growth hormone.

This is a very serious undertaking and at the age of 20, a doctor will likely hesitate, especially since you are 5'8" - not as tall as the average man but certainly not a small man either. The hormone therapy is used for people with growth deficiencies and due to the many conditions that have inhibited their growth - often from birth. Many doctors will not do "vanity" treatments, meaning doing it to a well-sized individual just because they want a few more inches of height (I'm not calling you vain, by the way!).

You can talk to a specialist, but bear in mind that getting it done with a board certified specialist may be hard and do not try to take any human growth hormones without being under medical supervision.

Human Growth Hormone

Human Growth Hormone Guide