Hi,i had my period on 7/31-8/5 and had sex on 8/12,but my husband always pulls out,now i'm over a week late and having lower back pain and some in the bottom of my stomache,took 2 test came back negavtive...wondering what could be goin on?

By September 11, 2009 - 11:04am

My periods are always on time

Dear Mrsmckinney24

Looking at your dates, it's likely you were ovulating around the time you had unprotected sex (the "pull out" method works for some but is not "safe/protected" sex) so you may be pregnant. If you are, you should be getting a positive pregnancy test but not all women do. Your pregnancy hormone levels (called hCG levels) may still be too low.

If you don't get your period in the next few days, you might want to think about calling your doctor's office on Monday and ask for a blood draw. This will confirm things for you.

Are you going to be ok if you're pregnant?

yes,i would be really happy...