How can I get a better grip or have better control over my extreme moods I have been having?

I started seeing a psychiatrist for my bipolar not too long ago and my dosage was just increased, but I am having a very hard time controlling myself w/my anger. Can you help or what more information do you need to help?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  The most common emotion for someone who has bipolar is anger.  It might be good to let your psychiatrist know how you feel and he/she can help you find ways to ease that feeling.

Here are some resources for you

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder Guide