ask: How can I get rid of genital warts at home?

Hi, I have noticed I got a wart on the outside of my vagina for 4 months now and its not going away. Is there anything I can do to use a medicine from the pharmacy to remove it at home without using liquid nitrogen etc.?

No need to worry or be scared or spend ur money on doctors and stupid medicnes like useless aldara. Apple cv works like magic. I suffered fron genital warts for a full year and tried everything and nothing helped like acv. It sting and burns but woth it. At first some of the warts get bigger and turn white and some turns black. When u apply acv again it turns flaaaaat. The next day it falls off. Its really magic

Yes, it works.
I was suffering with bunch of warts on my neck from last 2-3 months.
AND ITS REALY Embarrassing situation
I Used Medicine like – Thuja 200c, Thuja Cream, ADEL 40 – Non Worked for me 
Then I used Apple Cider Vinegar for 4-5 days and all warts are gone.
I pasted a cotton ball soaked in Apple Cider Vinegar with the help of Surgical Paper tape (Paste in a way to keep the cotton wet with the apple vinegar; just keep one hole to put more vinegar into it and then lock it completely) for minimum 7-8 hr. every night. In morning wash it with soap and apply Thuja cream after the wart gets dry. I don’t know why I applied thuja cream but what I did I am just writing.
Within 2 day you will start feeling a sensation in the warts and after 5 days the warts will start drying-rough and color will change black and they will fall from the roots in maximum 10-12 day.
It doesn’t hurt but smell is little bad, in order to remove HPV virus one can easily tolerate the smell.
It worked for me and I pray to God – this works for you too.

Hi.can I use genital magic on the area that is infected? ?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Magic doesn't exist in real life and is not a treatment for anything. If you have warts you need to see a doctor.

Podofilox works great apply 2 times a day for three days and it turns black and falls off ...New skin grows back 3 to four days later and 3days after that looks like it was never there....

Can i use acv inside my vagina because warts are inside if yes how pls answer tnx

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Do not try to treat vaginal wars yourself with apple cider vinegar. Please consult a healthcare professional for proper treatment.

According to the Mayo Clinic, recommended treatments for genital warts include:
Imiquimod( Aldara, Zyclara)-- a cream that appears to boost your immune system's ability to fight genital warts.

Podophyllin and podofilox( Condylox)-- a plant=based resin that destroys genital wart tissue.

Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)--a chemical treatment that burns off genital warts. It must always be applied by a doctor.

Please don't try to treat genital warts with over-the-counter wart removers. These medications aren't intended for use in the moist tissues of the genital area. Using over-the-counter medications for this purpose can cause even more pain and irritation.

Surgery may be necessary to remove larger warts or warts that do not respond to medications. Cryotherapy, electrocautery, surgical excision and laser treatments are options.

Good Luck, Worry Wart. All that you will accomplish is irritating your genital area. As you may know, vinegar is an acid. What you may not know, is genital warts are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV) which is a sexually transmitted infection. Acids, like apple cider vinegar, do not get rid of genital warts.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

dear Maryann,
i haven't try ACV, the painful of using lime stone paste is the highest level and i'm scared of using it again. i have tried once and for only 5 minutes( i stop it cause i can't stand the pain) i rinsed of it by water. the wart melting and seemed like burn. at the moment i wish i could have a local anesthetic. now i'm using Oxyfend and the 1st tube is already empty. still has no difference, but i pray to God to be cure, i still have a big hope on this product. the wart is getting spread on and i'm still waiting for the miracle.

Genital Warts

Genital Warts Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :