ask: How can I get rid of genital warts at home?

Hi, I have noticed I got a wart on the outside of my vagina for 4 months now and its not going away. Is there anything I can do to use a medicine from the pharmacy to remove it at home without using liquid nitrogen etc.?

Anonymous

I also have a wort on the out side of my vigina it was cut off some time ago but it came back! "( help.....b

I just find out are about apple cider vinegar you can try it put it on the wart for one hour wth a cotton it ll go away with 5 days but do it 3 times a day am using it I can see the improvement thank you

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anon,
Apple cider vinegar may dry out warts, they do not treat them.

Genital warts are caused by the HPV virus. Some of the strains of HPV can cause anal cancer and are the main culprits of cervical cancer. You can't just dry out a wart and not have a medical followup about the virus that caused it.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello b,

You need to have that wart looked at. Schedule an appointment with the healthcare provider who removed it the first time.

Anonymous

Podofilox works great apply 2 times a day for three days and it turns black and falls off ...New skin grows back 3 to four days later and 3days after that looks like it was never there....

Anonymous

Can i use acv inside my vagina because warts are inside if yes how pls answer tnx

Do not try to treat vaginal wars yourself with apple cider vinegar. Please consult a healthcare professional for proper treatment.

Regards,

According to the Mayo Clinic, recommended treatments for genital warts include:
Imiquimod( Aldara, Zyclara)-- a cream that appears to boost your immune system's ability to fight genital warts.

Podophyllin and podofilox( Condylox)-- a plant=based resin that destroys genital wart tissue.

Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)--a chemical treatment that burns off genital warts. It must always be applied by a doctor.

Please don't try to treat genital warts with over-the-counter wart removers. These medications aren't intended for use in the moist tissues of the genital area. Using over-the-counter medications for this purpose can cause even more pain and irritation.

Surgery may be necessary to remove larger warts or warts that do not respond to medications. Cryotherapy, electrocautery, surgical excision and laser treatments are options.

Good Luck, Worry Wart. All that you will accomplish is irritating your genital area. As you may know, vinegar is an acid. What you may not know, is genital warts are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV) which is a sexually transmitted infection. Acids, like apple cider vinegar, do not get rid of genital warts.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

dear Maryann,
i haven't try ACV, the painful of using lime stone paste is the highest level and i'm scared of using it again. i have tried once and for only 5 minutes( i stop it cause i can't stand the pain) i rinsed of it by water. the wart melting and seemed like burn. at the moment i wish i could have a local anesthetic. now i'm using Oxyfend and the 1st tube is already empty. still has no difference, but i pray to God to be cure, i still have a big hope on this product. the wart is getting spread on and i'm still waiting for the miracle.

Genital Warts

Genital Warts Guide

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :