Hide This

FREEHER HealthToolkit

HER Health Toolkit

Sign up for EmpowHER updates and you'll receive our
FREE HER Health Toolkit

Sex & Relationships

Get Email Updates

Sex & Relationships Guide

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!

EmpowHER Guest

ask: How can I go back to my normal self after Anemia healness.

By Anonymous
Rate This

Watelse can disvigin a lady apart from sex?

Add a Comment1 Comments

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide

Hi Anon

Your title and question are completely different from each other. 

A man and a woman both lose their virginity from sex - nothing else (although insertion of an object could be classed this way too.)

For anemia, an iron supplement is often used, as well as foods high in iron. Read more here: 




July 15, 2014 - 12:02pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


2389 Health


1203 Lives


1089 Lives
62 lives impacted in the last 24 hrs Learn More

Take Our Featured Health Poll

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?:
View Results