how can I help my man get and keep an erection?

By Anonymous April 28, 2015 - 11:24am

Ok, I wouldn't ask, but lately I'm starting to get sexually frustrated. Recently, my boyfriend (almost 41) and I had "attempted" to have sex. And everything was going great until we reached the intercourse part and he went limp. I tried everything I knew to try to get it back and it just didn't work. I have to plan for a month when we have sex and I have to make the move because he never seems interested. I am officially sexually frustrated because masturbation just isn't enough for me. I want him. I'm not going to cheat to get what I want. He hates doctors and refuses to go see one for anything less than a broken bone. Please help me out. How can I raise his sex drive? Please help me!!

Unfortunately, I think your boyfriend's issue likely needs to be seen by a professional. It sounds like it may be physical (medical) or mental - or probably both.  Erectile dysfunction has a huge connection to psychological health. 

So coming on to him, sexy lingerie or making other moves may not help if he has a medical issue. You can't "fix" this or make his penis work. 

Try talking to him again - it's worth a shot. He may feel ashamed or embarrassed - or scared.  It sounds like he could use a sympathetic ear and supportive shoulder.