How do I get out of an emotionally/occasionally physical abusive relationship when it's my house

My female partner has threatened me, pushed me, taken my phone away after hiding all the house phone, yelled at me and my child. tells me I'm lazy (I'm the one with a full time job), tells me one minute I'm the best and the next minute I'm a dirty cheating slob the next. I feel she may have borderline pd, but I am no expert. I fear for my life a times with the threats! I'm scared for my child. The anxiety this has caused is affecting my job. She doesn't let me see my friends, and I I do, she asks detail for detail what happened, and tells me my friends are horrible. I too scared to do anything yet I am scared to do nothing! Help! She says she will make my life hell if I ever do anything.

The above advice is spam - ignore it.  Get an eviction order against her and file a complaint with the police for domestic violence and threats.

Anyone who feels unsafe in their home due to threats from another person and possible danger to your child.

It doesn't matter if you are a man or in a gay relationship, domestic violence comes in all forms and women are also guilty of domestic violence. Police are far more aware of domestic violence now.

Don't wait for her to attack you or your child. If it's your house, you have the right to evict her if she has no legal claim to the property.

This relationship isn't going to work as is, and maybe it never will but she is an emotional abuser at best and many eventually turn violent. If she can get help, that may turn around her life but your responsibility if to you and your child.Please keep us posted!

Domestic Abuse