How do you get rid of fluid in the body when you have AFIb and are short of breath. Diuretics haven't helped so far.

By October 4, 2010 - 7:57am

I will look forward to hearing from Cary or Alison soon. Thanks

(reply to Tod)

Hi Tod. I already answered you again yesterday where you posted previously. You need to talk to your doctor.

Hi Tod

I believe Cary Cook is assisting with this for you on your first thread. Please read her suggestions - she has provided great information for you (along with Alison) that I think will help.

Multiple postings on the same topic make it difficult to ensure all our members are given assistance and we appreciate one post per problem so that we can make sure all our readers get the help they need. I will delete your third post so we can focus our assistance on your original thread. I hope we can help you resolve your issue soon!

Heart Disease

Heart Disease Guide