How will health care be affected by legalizing marijuana?

By January 21, 2011 - 2:28am

Hey everyone. I need help on answering this question: How will health care access, cost, and quality be affected by the passage or defeat of a bill legalizing marijuana. The bill is AB 390, but i just need some answers on the affect of health care by legalizing marijuana or not. I've done some research but I need a little more.

Hi Justinamem

Thanks for finding EmpowHER!

I notice you added in a link to sunless tanning reviews (that I removed.) Is there something you wanted to discuss regarding sunless tanning, as well as the marijuana question?

Unfortunately we are unable to help you with assignments like the one you posted. We cannot assist with homework, termpapers, research etc.

Good luck with your paper and thanks for writing!

Political Issues