I always bleed after sex, i went for cervical screening and was negative, went for a scan and nothing was wrong. I bleed for 2-3 days. Im worried and scared, i dont use any contraceptives. Please help!

Can it be an STI if so can it be treated? Im really scared, the doctor once said its hormonal imbalance

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm glad your screenings came back ok but I can understand your fears and frustrations.

Are you using a lubricant? This can really help, in terms of comfort and limiting bleeding. There are also other reasons why this is happening and you can read them all in this article. Let us know what you think...