I am 19 year old and I am sometimes getting periods on 20th or 21st day, but someTimes it is normal. and most of the time I am having stomach pain troughout the month. y is it so? if there any problem?

It sounds like you have periods that are a 21-28 day cycle which is not unusual. Not all women are very regular.

However, stomach pain could be a sign of a digestive disorder, even an allergy. Or lower pain could mean a reproductive issue but if it's the stomach, you may have something going on in your gastric system. I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about this.