i am 3 days late am i pregnant

By Anonymous December 3, 2012 - 9:12am

hi i am 24 hoping for second pregnacy my last period was 4th november an i am now 3 days late on a 26 day cycle i had sex around ovo but had several neg tests help me

If your tests are negative  then it's unlikely you are pregnant but not all pregnancy tests show an immediate positive or they have lines so faint you can't really see them. If you don't get your period in the next few days, test again.

Good luck to  you!

Susna

Thankyou hope i am prego be my second baby my girl is 2 next week so i know how pregnancy feels but just stressing now hoping i am xx

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window