i am 34 and I just don't seem to get wet or stay wet during intercourse anymore. Is it my age if so what can I do to fix it? please help!

Thanks for your post and welcome! 

You do seem a little young for vaginal dryness but it can happen with women in their 30s too, sometimes more pronounced if they have had kids (I'm not sure if you have or not). 

This kind of dryness is due to a lack of estrogen. With the decline of estrogens:

• The wall of the vagina becomes thinner and more fragile

• The lack of moisture causes dryness in the vaginal walls because the constriction of the blood vessels reduces the nutrient supply to the vagina

• There could be an increase of itching, irritation, discharge or unpleasant smell due to the lack of protective chemicals in the vaginal secretions

• Sexual intercourse can become more painful because of the thinning of the vaginal wall and reduces secretions.

Anon, is sex getting uncomfortable for you?

You can start by trying a vaginal lubricant to see if this will work - something like Astroglide or KY Jelly.  These should work. If they don't, I think you should talk to your doctor about your option, including a low dose estrogen supplement. However, your medical history would be taken into also, just to be sure there is no other reason for this lack of natural lubrication. 

Will you give it a try and see what happens?