i am always getting this pain ,just under my left breast,feels like gas pain thatis trapped.

By Anonymous December 8, 2011 - 11:25am

hi i hve pain in my both breast its not sharp pain,,,,,i am 25 yrs can some body told me wahts going on

Thanks for your post.

Your symptom is very broad and could be anything, ranging from actual gas or a digestive issue, to gall bladder problems or an issue with the breast itself. You also could have an injured rib, GERD (heart burn) or any number of things.

Talk to your doctor about your pain and an examination may be all it takes to clear the problem, or you may have to undergo some tests. I hope you get to the root of the problem soon.

Thank you, I was thinking of my gallbladder also, it is located just under the arm pit, but always in the same place.

HERWriter Guide (reply to gabriana)

Hi gabriana

I do hope you get things checked out. Let us know the outcome and I hope it's something that can be treated quickly!

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide