I am a paraplegia injury at T7. I have a Supra pubic catheter which in it,s self causes many problems. Infections are part of my daily life. I would like to know what causes pseudomonas and why/how does effect the brain? I have had this four time in the.

By August 16, 2011 - 4:22am

My daily routine is sterile and everything I handle is sterile. I am at my wits end as how to stop this battle. HELP

Hi Majel

Thank you for your post and welcome!

We need to understand your question a little more. Firstly, I'm sorry you are getting these infections, they must be awful to deal with.

But can you explan a bit more about what you mean when you say you are concerned that your brain may be affected by this? The more we know of your situation, the better we can help you!
Please update us soon!

Paraplegia Guide